Effective as of December 13, 2019
1. Information We Collect or Receive
- Personal Information. We only receive or collect information that identifies you personally if you choose to provide such personally identifiable information to us via email or other means. When you sign up to become a user or contact us, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name, e-mail address, physical address, and phone number. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the App unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
- Geolocational Information. Certain features and functionalities of the App are based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using your mobile device, we may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers (collectively, “Geolocational Information”). Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the App is running on your device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case we will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
- Other Information. In addition to the Personal Information, Payment Information, and Geolocational Information, we may automatically collect or receive additional information regarding you and your use of the App; your interactions with us and our advertising; and information regarding your computer and mobile devices used to access the App (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your gender and your product and service preferences.
- From Your Activity. We may collect or receive information regarding:
- IP address, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or mobile device;
- browser type and language;
- referring and exit pages and URLs;
- date and time; and
- details regarding your activity on the App, such as search queries and other performance and usage data.
- About Your Mobile Device. We may collect or receive information regarding:
- type of mobile device;
- advertising Identifier (“IDFA” or “AdID”);
- operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows);
- carrier; and
- network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE).
- type of mobile device;
- personalize your experience;
- analyze which portions of the App are visited and used most frequently; and
- measure and optimize advertising and promotional effectiveness.
If you do not want us to deploy cookies in the App, you can opt out by setting your mobile device to reject cookies. You can still use the App if you choose to disable cookies, although your ability to use some of the features may be affected.
2. Information Collected by Or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
3. How to Opt Out Of Third-Party Interest-Based Advertising
- Android Users. For Android devices with OS 2.2 and up and Google Play Services version 4.0 and up: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising.”
- iOS Users.
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting.
- iOS 6: Go to your Settings >Select General > Select About > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ads Tracking” setting.
4. How Information Is Used and Shared
- You authorize us to use the Personal Information, Payment Information, Geolocational Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to:
- provide and improve our App;
- provide our services;
- administer our promotional programs;
- solicit your feedback; and
- inform you about our products and services.
- In order to provide our services and administer our promotional programs, we may share the Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- We engage third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, marketing assistance, and administration of promotional programs. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, the App, and our products and services, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the App and/or such products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe the App and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and investors and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information:
- when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or
- whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, including you.
5. Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us as set forth below. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the App (e.g., requests for support).
We may also deliver notifications to your mobile device (e.g., push notifications). You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
6. How We Protect Your Information
7. Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
8. App Stores; External Websites
Your app store (e.g., iTunes or Google Play) may collect certain information in connection with your use of the App, such as Personal Information, Payment Information, Geolocational Information, and other usage-based data. We have no control over the collection of such information by a third-party app store, and any such collection or use will be subject to that third party’s applicable privacy policies.